17. August 2010 15:22
Yes, we know you can create these yourself and it’s pretty easy to do so with the ST software, but we like to be accommodating to your needs, so here’s all of the latest profiles that we have created for the R.A.T.s.
- Aliens Vs. Predator
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2
- COD. MW2
- Dead Space
- Day Of Defeat: Source
- Empire: Total War
- Far Cry 2
- Half Life 2
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Metro 2033
- Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising
- Transformers: War for Cybertron
Click here to get the zip file containing all of the above.
Just in case you’ve forgotten how to use the profiles, just follow these simple step.s
- Download the zip file from the above link
- Open the zip file and copy the contents to the following location:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Saitek SD6 Profiles
- Right click the R.A.T. icon next to your clock and then select the profile you want to load from the drop-down list.